Find out how to book your visit and see the changes we’re making to keep everyone safe
After July 19th…
Although masks are no longer mandatory in law, our members of staff will continue to wear masks. Our staff’s safety is our priority and therefore we would like to encourage customers to wear masks in the shop. Thank you for your cooperation!
We still have limited seating so to avoid disappointment we encourage booking a table before your visit
Book a table!
You can do this up to 30 minutes before you plan to arrive.
We’ll keep your table on hold for 15 minutes.
Message us on our Social Media pages – please let us know how many people are coming and what time you’d like to arrive
Alternatively call us for a chat on 01539 727279 or 07739880844!
The Serious Stuff…
Please take a look at our COVID-19 procedures and measures before your visit!
- Q shield hand care provided for use by customers and staff
- Staff wash hands after interaction with any customer
- Clean counters and table surfaces after serving every customer with anti-viral disinfectant
- Clean door handles regularly with anti-viral disinfectant
- Clean surfaces of items brought in by staff
- Cutlery, crockery and kitchen items hot washed at 120 degrees
- Unfortunately, toilets are not in use for customers at this time
- Maximum 30 customers in store at any one time
- Contactless payment encouraged
- Staff to wear face masks when serving customers
- Minimum 1 metre between tables (unless same household)
- Staff to self-isolate if any symptoms occur such as cough, fever or loss of smell/taste for 7 days
- Staff to take temperature before coming into the shop
- Keep doors and windows open as much as possible to promote air-flow
Changes to Service
- Encourage pre-order and booking to minimise time spent in-store
- Menus only available outside for takeaway to minimise time spent in-store
- Use disposable menus on tables
- Provide posters inside store to encourage social distancing and hygiene to customers