Find out how to book your visit and see the changes we’re making to keep everyone safe
The ‘New Normal’
We have made changes to our eat-in experience to make sure everyone stays safe during the pandemic.
First and foremost we encourage our customers to book tables in advance to avoid disappointment, as we have a reduced capacity to ensure social distancing!
Book a table!
You can do this up to 30 minutes before you plan to arrive.
We’ll keep your table on hold for 15 minutes.
Message us on our Social Media pages – please let us know how many people are coming and what time you’d like to arrive
Alternatively call us for a chat on 01539 727279 or 07739880844!
The Serious Stuff…
Please take a look at our COVID-19 procedures and measures before your visit!
- Q shield hand care provided for use by customers and staff
- Staff wash hands after interaction with any customer
- Clean counters and table surfaces after serving every customer with anti-viral disinfectant
- Clean door handles regularly with anti-viral disinfectant
- Clean surfaces of items brought in by staff
- Cutlery, crockery and kitchen items hot washed at 120 degrees
- Unfortunately, toilets are not in use for customers at this time
- Maximum 20 customers in store at any one time
- Contactless payment encouraged
- Staff to wear face masks when serving customers
- One member of staff behind bar at one time (unless same household)
- Minimum 1-2 metres between tables (unless same household)
- Staff to self-isolate if any symptoms occur such as cough, fever or loss of smell/taste for 7 days
- Staff to self-isolate if a member of their household shows symptoms such as cough, fever or loss of smell/taste for 14 days
- Staff to take temperature before coming into the shop
- Keep doors and windows open as much as possible to promote air-flow
Changes to Service
- Encourage pre-order and booking to minimise time spent in-store
- Menus only available outside for takeaway to minimise time spent in-store
- Use disposable menus on tables
- Provide posters inside store to encourage social distancing and hygiene to customers
We are Covid Confident!
We have recently been awarded the AA COVID Confident accreditation!